Did you know? Every one of these messages is hand-typed live, just for you.

Enslaved

For discussion and promotion of Unreal Engine single-player campaigns, mapping projects and total conversions.

Moderators: Semfry, ividyon

Z-enzyme
White Tusk White Tusk

Subject: Re: Enslaved

Post Posted: 25 Feb 2013, 16:02

Offtopic:

ZuperUltraSpecNazSkaarjKillerParachuteMan - WHAT? He's still hosting it? O_o'

(sorry, I couldn't resist)

Well, I'd love to play through all of these again but I have no time right now :/

User avatar Sat42
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Post Posted: 15 Jun 2014, 19:49

Err, I know it's been a long time, but I still felt like asking, just in case:
any chance this will get a release? Has it been integrated to The Chosen One, perhaps?
Enslaved is freakin' awesome, even unfinished. And honestly, it felt unfinished in only two instances: a lift without any collision (forcing you to fly or ghost at this particular point); the extremely hard end fight (I really tried, but I didn't succeed).

Thanks for any info on this! :)
Nali: Magic or Telekinesis
Waffnuffly wrote:It's tarydium-doped smoothies. Drunk by the player, I mean. The player is tripping balls. The whole game actually takes place in a large city and the player thinks he's on an alien world.

NaPaliShore
Skaarj Warrior Skaarj Warrior

Post Posted: 16 Nov 2014, 02:01

Kaka wrote:Uh, :p, yes it is finished. Can't release it just now though, if everything goes well i will be released soon.

Sorry to bump this thread - any plans on still releasing this project? Sure would love to play it!

User avatar Semfry
Trustee Member Trustee Member

Post Posted: 16 Nov 2014, 02:09

It's supposed to be part of The Chosen One now or something.
Formerly Mman

User avatar Sat42
Skaarj Warlord Skaarj Warlord

Post Posted: 31 Dec 2014, 15:05

As an update to my previous post in this thread, I'm happy to say I've now been able to play and complete Enslaved on Medium difficulty without cheating (except for some use of Fly mode and Ghost mode due to BSP errors at two critical junctures - there are other errors but they don't force the player to cheat)! The final fight can only be carried out successfully once you've mentally registered where the telekinetically enhanced Nali that summon armies of Skaarj will appear - as destroying them as fast as possible is absolutely necessary.
Also, it's great to play this without any lag! \o/
Mman wrote:It's supposed to be part of The Chosen One now or something.

Which answers my previous question!
Nali: Magic or Telekinesis
Waffnuffly wrote:It's tarydium-doped smoothies. Drunk by the player, I mean. The player is tripping balls. The whole game actually takes place in a large city and the player thinks he's on an alien world.

NaPaliShore
Skaarj Warrior Skaarj Warrior

Post Posted: 31 Dec 2014, 21:57

Kaka wrote:Uh, :p, yes it is finished. Can't release it just now though, if everything goes well i will be released soon.

Very glad to hear it - I look forward to the release, since it is a really fun map to play!

Previous